Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Simple Tip To Spice Up Your Love Life

That simple tip to spice up your love life is this: The next time as you finish a phone call with your significant other, ask with warmth in your voice, "May I blow you a kiss?" And then pucker your lips and loudly make a kiss, adding "I love you," right after it.

That simple loving gesture will touch someone else's heart as you make them feel loved. I did that yesterday with Anne, my wife of 47 years, who was in a knit shop at the time with a group of women. She softly chuckled in reply, rather than blowing a kiss back to me.

 Sensing she was blushing, I said with a laugh, "No problem. Just hold the phone in the air and I'll blow kisses to everyone." "If you do," she answered unable to contain her laughter, "they are liable to follow me home, thinking how attractive you are."

Dick

No comments: